Important things to know if you visit us
Sundays (September 9, 2018 through Sunday, May 19, 2019)
- 8:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist: Quiet and contemplative
- 9:15 a.m. – Adult Forum: A range of topics, over coffee, in the Great Hall
- 9:15 a.m – Christian Education: Sunday School for Children, Youth, Teens in the Great Halal
- 10:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist: A sung Mass, with choir and musicians
- 9:15 a.m. – Holy Eucharist: An intimate gathering around the altar in the sanctuary
- 7:00 a.m. – Morning Prayer: Join the Motley Crew for prayer and fellowship in St. Ann’s Chapel (the space to the left of the altar in the sanctuary)
Sundays in the Summer (May 26, 2019 through September 1, 2019)
- 9:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist followed by a short, all ages inclusive faith formation
The church office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. You may contact our parish administrator, Maria Wilson, at 303-388-4395, or email her at office@SaintThomasDenver.org.
Directions and parking
We are located at the corner of 22nd Avenue and Dexter Street, in Denver’s Park Hill neighborhood. We are truly a neighborhood church, located seven blocks east of Colorado Boulevard, very close to the Denver Zoo and the Denver Museum of Science and Nature. A neighborhood grocery, coffee shop, restaurant, book store and pet supplies store are all within easy walking distance. Parking is available on the street or in our parking lot just across the street at the southwest corner of East 22nd Avenue and Dexter. (It’s not a busy street. As a rule, 23rd Avenue is for driving, and 22nd Avenue is for walking your dog.)
Handicapped parking is available in front of the church on Dexter Street. Wheelchair access to the sanctuary is through the north door, under the cloister roof; there’s also a ramp in our courtyard to provide access to the Great Hall.